It seems a bit random for a small company making wood-fired pizza ovens to sponsor a pen blog but hear me out:
I believe that if you’re geeky enough to dive this deep into pens, there might be a few amongst you who thrive for perfection when it comes to pizza.
Here’s the Uuni story in a nutshell: I wanted to make great pizzas but couldn’t afford a traditional wood-fired brick oven. You know, the ones that are like $1000 or more and take up huge amounts of space. So I decided to invent and design a new type of wood burning oven that is small, incredibly fast and, most importantly, affordable.
Here are the specs:
- Ready to use in 10 minutes
- Cooks a pizza in 2 minutes or less
- Reaches temperatures of up to 840°F (450°C)
- Weights only about 20 lbs or 9 kg
To really get a picture of what delicious foods you can cook with it, check out more at Uuni.net.
How can you get one for yourself? There are two ways:
1) Order one on our website and get an instant $20 off by using the code PENADDICT at checkout. Easy right? We’ll send it out the next day.
2) Alternatively, you could try and win one. First to list, in the comments, all of the Field Notes editions shown in the photo above (starting from top left to bottom right) wins. Competitions closes on Boxing Day, Friday, December 26th at Midnight eastern. This contest is open only to residents of the US and UK. Good luck!
Update: Here is the answer key and some notes from Kristian:
How you doing? Ok, got this far now, here’s the official list:
America is Beautiful
Drink Local Ales
Drink Local: Lagers
XOXO 2014 (Or standard)
Country Fair New York
Including the XOXO is what I feel a little bad about as it’s impossible to tell from a standard so let’s just count that as a standard.
Quite a few thought the Day Game is Balsam Fir. misstcnj got that right but then fell on thinking Night Sky is Raven’s Wing. S/he also got the Dot-graph wrong. Only two participants correctly spotted America is Beautiful.
So, I’m afraid there wasn’t any winners this time :)