If I set the Over/Under at 1.5 Tuesday Toolset posts before I included my beloved Caran d’Ache Fixpencil, how many of you would have taken the under? Yeah, me too. And we would all be poorer for it. I made it all the way to the second post!
This setup is one I keep handy at the house for grab and go situations. It will always contain two things: Note cards and the Fixpencil. The rest rotates, but what I have here is a normal setup.
- Nock Co. Lined + Blank Note Cards. I like to carry loose or perforated paper on the go for situations when you need to hand something off. These are also some of my favorite sketch/idea cards.
- Superior Labor Pen & Wallet Case. I wasn’t sure this layout would work for me, but it does. When full, it is a little too big and heavy for a jeans back pocket or shorts front pocket, but goes great in a bag.
- Caran d’Ache Fixpencil. A personal favorite. If I don’t have this pencil with me when I travel I get anxious. I should give it a proper blog review one day.
- CW&T Pen Type-B. This pen and my Fixpencil usually run in tandem. I keep mine loaded with the Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.3 mm black gel ink refill, and it is glorious.
- Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black Fountain Pen, F nib, inked with Sailor Sei-boku blue black ink cartridge. A carry-over from last week, which is something you will see frequently in my Tuesday Toolset posts. I didn’t get to use it enough last week.
Feedback on last week’s Tuesday Toolset post was fantastic, and if you have more, please let me know. I’ll be working on a submission form for readers to submit their own Tuesday Toolsets so there is a wider variety of posts. Look for that soon!