I was provided this Keel's Simple Diary by the team handling PR for Taschen, and since it is such an interesting product I thought that instead of defacing a few pages for review purposes that I would give it away to a lucky reader who would put it to good use.
The Keel's Simple Diary is a mash-up of a regular diary, a blog, Twitter, Mad Libs, and a sketchbook. Each day that you choose to use the Simple Diary, you are presented with a set of questions - some multiple choice, some open-ended - plus a few other items to get your brain flowing. It is basically a diary for those without a lot of time to write down their thoughts every day. The Simple Diary guides you along, providing a nice way to capture the moments in your life. Here is the full press release:
In a world where products are out as soon as they're in, where communicating without wires doesn't come without strings, and even our accessories need accessories, we need simple tools. A book that helps us look inside because we are overloaded outside.
Why Simple Diary™?
There are three reasons why most people, although they have tried, won't keep a diary:
1. Not every day is very eventful.
2. It actually takes a lot of discipline to write.
3. In retrospect, many find what they have written embarrassing.
Keel's Simple Diary™ offers structure for those who don't have time to wonder, making it easy to record life's moments. It gives the pleasure of a quick response and the sense that no matter what's wrong, more is right.
What is Simple Diary™?
It is an assistant for life, a book for any occasion, for any person at any age. On every page you will discover a taste of philosophy, a pinch of psychology and a twist of insight.
And here are three things Simple Diary™ can do for you:
1. Entertain the mind.
2. Help you focus.
3. Keep you company.
Let it happen.
This giveaway is for the white Simple Diary as shown in the photo at top, and the rules are as follows:
1. Leave one comment on this post anytime between now, and Thursday night at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. You are limited to one entry. Feel free to link this giveaway on your blog, or share it with anyone you feel is a true pen addict. If you have a blog, I would love a link back, but it is certainly not required for entry into the contest.
2. For this contest, I will pick one winner at random from the comments section of this post. The comments will be numbered in the order they are received, i.e. the first comment is #1, the second #2, and so on. The Random Integer Generator at random.org will be used to pick the number of the winner.
3. The contest winner will be posted on Friday, July 10th. The winner will have one week to email me at the address posted in the right sidebar.
4. I will ship internationally. I know there are many international readers and fans of The Pen Addict, and I will gladly ship to you at my expense.
Thanks, and good luck!